Monday, February 21, 2011

Vodka


So just as a warning for all you aspiring blog writers, don’t drink four sprite zeros mixed with double shots of vodka and expect to write anything.

I was going to write some stupid story about a car wash I took my civic to earlier today, but then I started drinking. 

Nothing is here now. No inspiration. No words of wistful thoughtfulness. I just feel a blissful nothing. I'm now watching a show where people get paid way too much to travel the world and experience things that are in all instances... awesome. This guy Anthony Bourdain gets to go around the world and experience it, and the Travel channel pays him, quite amazingly, to do this. 

I say fuck that guy.

After rereading the last few sentences I realize that I write on vodka the same way I speak when I’m on vodka - slurred and not making any one point.



I love Vodka!

No comments:

Post a Comment